Commands you will learn in this excercise
- LLL - lock selected layers
- NLL - create new layers
- LL - specify current layer.
- AUM - change APLUS units to metres
- FIXAX - fix length of axes
- SECL - draw section line
- AXP - axes descriptions settings
- AXA - automatic axis bulbs (alphabetical)
- AX1 - automatic axis bulbs (numerical)
- LLUA - unlock all layers
- DETAIL - create detail bulb.
- ESCPL2 - draw return stair (plan)
- SELL - select by layer.
- COY - copy in Y-axis only
- BINDEX - visual list of blocks in current drawing
Lock 'walls_division', 'walls_load-bearing' and 'guides' layers with LLL command
Create new layer with NLL command and call it 'descriptions'
Make 'descriptions' a current layer with LL command
Make sure that you have set aplus working units to meters (AUM command)
Use FIXAX command to extend axes lines, pick one axis and set 3.00 as extension distance
Draw section lines with SECL command
Set 'descriptions' layer as a default for axes description bulbs with AXP command. You can also set size of bulbs (1)
Use AXA command to add letter description bulbs to vertical axes
Use AX1 command to add number description bulbs to horizontal axes
Unlock all layers with LLUA command
Make detail bulb with DETAIL command. Set 2 as detail's scale
Change current layer to 'stairs' with LL command
Draw stair with ESCPL2 command, use values from 'guides' layer
Extend stairways to nearby walls with _EXTEND command
Select stairs with SELL command and copy them with COY command (it will copy selection just in Y direction)
Create index of blocks in the drawing with BINDEX command, put it anywhere, set 1 as cell's size and set number of columns to 5. You can index all blocks (A) or only selected ones (S)
Here you can see expected result of the excercise. All basic architectural content should be now in place