Commands you will learn in this excercise
- LLL - lock selected layers
- LLO - turning off selected layers
- NLL - create new layers
- LL - specify current layer.
- LLON - turn on selected layers
- MLL - move to specified layer.
- PATTERN - pattern generator.
- BOO - boundary OFFSET
- HPL - fill polyline with current hatch
- HM - move hatch base point
- HRO - rotate hatch
- TOBL - move layer to bottom
Lock 'walls_division', 'walls_load-bearing' and 'guides' layers with LLL command
Turn off 'axes', 'doors' and 'furnitures' layers with LLO command
Create new layer with NLL command and name it 'hatches'
Select all objects that are on layer '0' within buildings and move them to 'sills' layer with MLL command
Use PATTERN command to create new pattern (look at guides), name it aplus1
Set 'hatches' a current layer with LL command
Use BOO command to create boundaries for hatches, set offset distance to 0.05
Fill one room with _HATCH command, set Custom hatch and select aplus1.pat
Fill other rooms with HPL command (just select boundary polylines which were created with BOO at step 7)
You can rotate and move pattern's base points with HRO and HM commands
Turn 'furnitures' layer back on with LLON command
Move 'hatches' layer to the back with TOBL command
This is a final image. It should be filled with hatches and also you will get a new hatch called aplus1.pat